Osaka Castle - SHIKIMIKIE

Sunday 3 March 2019

Osaka Castle

My first time. I knew that I wouldn't be back here as soon as I want to so I went there. It was awesome. Awesome in a sense that it looks really good! Man, so much history going on there. I didn't stay long though because I went to Kobe! Post about it coming soon!







I remember back when I was younger, I saw this gold plated castle in our living room and I was like, I have to see that castle in person! So you know, I’m like living the dream, aye!






ICONIC




War




Osaka, everyone.








Being my carnivore self




Kind of tough. I mean, I've had more tender meat for less than 700 yen so I guess I was kind of disappointed? Not so much! But you know! 






Reflection







So when I got home, I went to the gold plated display and I found out it wasn't the Osaka Castle. Oh well. Hahaha it was Kinkaku-Ji at Kyoto. Man, that's why it's gold plated. Coz Kinkaku-Ji is gold you know. Stups. I'm still glad I went though. 






Girl, she early!



That's all!

No comments:

Post a Comment