Seoul Day 1 | Museum/Bukchon - SHIKIMIKIE

Friday 25 January 2019

Seoul Day 1 | Museum/Bukchon










Hello, Korea!










It was hella cold. Okay, thank Sue Ramirez for the weather update and all that but Seoul in winter is cold as hell. Not that I would know but...you get the point. I actually packed a lot of warm clothes because I’m prepared like that. Haha! My first day in Seoul was wonderful! I got to explore the city like I did with my friend Pring before. It was as if I never left. 










I first went to the hotel and rested there for a bit. Unpacked my stuff, settled, and may have napped a little bit. I actually booked the same hotel as before too! 







Palace







After resting, I decided this is it. Time to explore! And I did. Oh me and my high heels girl! But whatever, you know! I planned to go to Bukchon Village first but on my way there, dropped by The National Folk Museum as well. It was awesome! 









It was not as pretty as it was on Spring though. No flowers. But it gives it character. The emptiness.






Museum







I don’t even know.












Found this one while I’m finding my way to the village. Can’t relate. 









Bukchon Village






They were having a little protest going on there. Basically, they’re trying to eliminate tourists going near their houses. I mean, I would probably do that too. I mean, silent tourists I don’t have a problem with but oh my gosh, the others I will happily kick in the butt you know what I mean? 







Bukchon Village






Seoul Tower









The view from the top.







Hot Pancake. Yas. Sooo oily.









After that, went to a small place and ate Bibimbap because Korea. It was awesome! And a fun first day I should say. Annyeong~



No comments:

Post a Comment