New Calbee Potato Chips. - SHIKIMIKIE

Sunday 17 July 2016

New Calbee Potato Chips.


Huge fan of potato chips. In fact, it's my guilty pleasure. Sometimes even though I don't feel like eating the whole bag, I do! Just because. It's a problem. Anyways.


Calbee is my favorite potato chips brand and they do come up with new flavors a lot but I feel like that they're doubling up this time for some reason. Coming up with flavors week after week. 

Ume
Shio
Wasabi

 Needless to say, Wasabi is my least favorite. Shio is okay. Ume is good. I probably won't buy anything from this line though but it's not totally a disaster. 

Garlic Soy Sauce

Not really a fan but generally a good flavor and I did enjoy actually.

Sour and Cream

What could go wrong with good old sour and cream, right? This was awesome. Not quite remarkable though but it was delish. Anyways, ciao! 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment