Ultimate! - SHIKIMIKIE

Wednesday 22 February 2012

Ultimate!

MOST AWESOME JAPANESE INVENTION!
INSTANT CUP OF DELICIOUSNESS! 
Seriously! Like, best thing ever! I've known this baby for like, almost all my life now. And it never failed to amaze me. I have a little issue with it though, but I'm not so sure. For some reason, there's like less product inside as time goes by or probably because of my stomach getting bigger. Whatever. Well, it's a problem which I don't have a problem with. I can just add water and still get satisfied. But it's sometimes a problem. Just sometimes. I feel like there's so much to say, but yeah. It's something you have to try for yourself. In Japan, it's like 130 yen, which should be about 70 php but I guess they sell it here like 88 php or something? Not sure! 

No comments:

Post a Comment