Old Friends - SHIKIMIKIE

Sunday 22 March 2020

Old Friends







Kid at heart







Dad’s friend dropped us near here and because we were kind of early still, we went to the nearest 7/11 first, then Lawson, and kind of passed by this playground. I mean, nothing much. Just stopped by to take Insta photos. 










I can’t explain how thankful I am of this fam. So it’s just right to pay them a visit, right? Also, my boy Tora is just so big now! I’m surprised he still remembers me. I mean, like he still remembers our closeness and stuff. He wasn’t a bit shy when he saw me. 










I don’t really have much to say. It’s been more than a year since I saw them and stuff. Loads of catching up happened and yeah, this is my family away from family when I was in Japan. Forever grateful!







Sagamiono Station







We took some photos at the station and normally, I wouldn’t but yeah I don’t really know when I’ll be back again so I took some with the mother dear. That’s about how our day went. A day well spent if you ask me. Adios! 

No comments:

Post a Comment