Universal Studios Japan - SHIKIMIKIE

Friday 15 March 2019

Universal Studios Japan


I mean, can we just appreciate the fact that it’s my first time going to Universal Studios! Like, yas! I have been a fan of Harry Potter as long as I can remember. Actually, I am kind of late in the trend because I’ve only been a fan when I was in second year college. And yes, the year the first Deathly Hollows movie was released. That drew me to it because we all know I didn’t understand much from the movie so I decided to backtrack. Hahaha so anyways. I was hooked since then and man, I know everything now! And I wouldn’t forgive myself if I leave Japan and not experience USJ. And so I went. Actually it’s the main reason I went to the Kansai area. Okay the USJ trip. 












In general, it was not as aesthetically pleasing as Disneyland but it was still beautiful. I guess the gloomy weather made it a little bit gloomier so yeah. 



















The Wizarding World though!!! I liked! And I would definitely go there again just for that! Also to ride the ones that I missed!  














I bought one in this souvenir container and the other in disposable cup.




Hogwarts, I'm home.






Butterbeer!! I had two of these. I should have had five to be honest but it’s not something you’d think if you were living that day because it’s too sweet. 









Slytherin Represent! 








The tita in me was dizzy AF after all the rides and stuff but it didn’t stop me from riding the Hogwarts ride thing twice. It was sooo realistic and it made me really feel that I was in Hogwarts! I liked it. 








Also rode the Flight of Hippogriff! 




KEEPER OF THE KEYS








What I liked about USJ is its Single Rider lane! I mean, going alone is one thing but going alone and waiting in line alone is another so I’m really thankful that I don’t have to wait in line as much as them people with friends. Posting this because I rode this ride with no problem.








FOOD








The food!! It’s actually not soooo good good but it was okay. Three Broomsticks will always be a go to place for me! It’s a little expensive though but okay. 











I wasn’t able to ride everything actually. I think I missed five major rides two of it being closed due to maintenance that day. I should do better! 












At night, the Hogwarts projection thingy happened. It was very nice. Not as magical as Disney’s though but it was beautiful! Also, the parade was cancelled for some reason. I was kind of looking forward to that one because I heard only good things about it. But oh well. Next time! 











All in all I am very impressed with the theme park! I should definitely go again next time with my sisters!  I recommend you go if ever you’re in the area. That’s all! 

No comments:

Post a Comment