Flowers and China - SHIKIMIKIE

Tuesday 23 October 2018

Flowers and China







So...we went here because we kind of failed at another thing but thankful for the failure anyways. So here's what happened. Earlier that morning, we were supposed to go to Fuji Q Highlands. But we failed. We waited at this highway bus station but we didn’t know we needed to have a reservation so we waited for nothing basically. Around 5 buses passed by and rejected us so then we then realized it’s time to give up. There’s that! 










I like! I used to always go here before. But you know that already, yeah? I will miss this place when I leave. Oh my goodness, I can’t believe I’m saying goodbye already. I will come back here one more time before I leave. Or two! 






Yas




Yamashita Park 







We went during the rose festival. Always gorgeous!







SISTERS







Selfie! 










Only my second time during the season but yeah it’s as magical as the first time I went. Something my mom would enjoy more than us. But you know, killing two birds in one stone. Actually three! 







rose garden




pink






We actually went later that day coz I remember we even slept a little bit before going. Always nice.










Have you been?






My favorite spot!






I mean, right? My sister’s nth time here too! Not with all the roses though. I remember watching over their little asses run! Parents always bring them here because there’s a nearby place that looks like an open space. Also! We feed the pigeons. Illegally of course.  











I told you guys that I have been here before, yeah? It looks a lot different than the first time! I’ll link that post before here so, click here if you want to take a look. 







Hello







Chinatown is like a 10 minute walk from Yamashita Park and it’s home to yummy food so please, if you’re around the area visiting, drop by! 









We had pork buns and milk tea tapioca! Always a good idea. 










We were actually in a hurry because we had to go to Cosmo World right after. Post coming soon after this! :) That’s all! 

No comments:

Post a Comment