Yomiuri Land 12/24/2021 - SHIKIMIKIE

Wednesday 3 April 2024

Yomiuri Land 12/24/2021


My sister and I went a day before Christmas which is one of the worst days to go probably because Japanese don’t usually celebrate the Christmas season with family. It’s more with friends so they tend to flock amusement parks and such. 


I think this trip was my first time riding this thing. I have been to Yomiuri land maybe 3 times? And yeah this ride was interesting. We didn’t get wet but I have seen others who were not so lucky. 


They had turkey leg which 

DECEMBER 24 2021


This Kare rice is so cheap! I also ordered a mocktail which is not bad! If I remember correctly, this Kare rice is under 1000 yen which is rare given that it is inside an amusement park.  













That's all guys! I really had fun celebrating Christmas Eve with my sister! 

No comments:

Post a Comment