B.I.T.C.O.I.N but FREE? - SHIKIMIKIE

Monday 6 December 2021

B.I.T.C.O.I.N but FREE?

I am sending you 1π! Pi is a new digital currency developed by Stanford PhDs, with over 25 million members worldwide. To claim your Pi, follow this link https://minepi.com/kimiexoxo and use my username (kimiexoxo) as your invitation code.

You need an invitation code to join so I’m sending you mine. INVITATION CODE: kimiexoxo

Hi guys! Do you want to try cryptocurrency like this? Do you wish you joined bitcoin before it BOOMED? Then join me! It’s a relatively new crypto I found online. We don’t know how big this cryptocurrency can be in the future. So while it’s basically free, why don’t you join this with me? Search for PI NETWORK. You can download it in playstore/apple store. It’s free and hassle free. You just have to click mine and the app does the work for you. After a session if mining, you just have to click mine again. It’s that easy! If all goes well, maybe we can be bitcoin rich in the future who knows? Well, there’s no harm in trying.


No comments:

Post a Comment