Unli Scallops in Manila - SHIKIMIKIE

Wednesday 11 August 2021

Unli Scallops in Manila


We went to a place that we saw on a Facebook post. We were skeptical at first because it's not common for a place to have such item on their all you can eat menu so we called before we went and they said that they actually have it everyday. We also opted for the boodle fight style but you actually have to pay extra for the banana leaves. Picture above is them arranging the leaves. 


family that eats together sometimes lol 

Yup! We had loads of these. I personally ate scallops until I can't no more! The scallops were a bit tiny and it's like 1/3 the size of what I usually eat but if you had like 20 plus of it, then it actually don't matter as much! The other food that they served were okay but the scallops were good! I just love me some scallops you know! 


The lechon sisig in moderate portion is actually bomb too! 


This is actually our last "girl's night" dinner edition if you will. I had fun! And my tummy was happy! That's all you folks! 

No comments:

Post a Comment