Swimming with Fam - SHIKIMIKIE

Tuesday 3 August 2021

Swimming with Fam


So... we went to this resort because my mom wanted to? We were actually supposed to go on her birthday but they kind of had a special lockdown during that time so the resort closed down for some reason. But then when we went there, one of the workers admitted that they were in quarantine. Again, stop quarantine shaming my friends. 
 

Yup, that's a plant I'm holding.  This is what happens when two sisters from different cities meet for the first time in a long time. Talking about my mom and my auntie. 


I love reunions like this coz' I get to see my family. 


Obsessed with this pool noodle. 


Love it! For most of it, the weather was perfect. 


There was a slight moment when the sun lit so bright and even up to this writing, the situation right now is that I am recovering from sunburn. 


PING


I love it. That's it guys! We went to a place called V Farm in Bulacan and it's not much but it's clean and not so crowded. And I heard it's fairly new as well so if you have a chance or if you've been vaccinated and want a place to enjoy the pool and so...this might be a good place to do so. 

No comments:

Post a Comment