Officially Unemployed - SHIKIMIKIE

Tuesday 10 August 2021

Officially Unemployed

 I love it. I know I have shared my sentiments with some friends but as of this writing, I have nothing but gratitude that I get to spend my time resting and planning the new chapter of my life. I don't know if I ever blogged about anything related to my work in the Philippines recently but here it is. I'll give you a tour. 


Von Voyage! I actually didn't know the meaning of this until about awhile ago but yeah I guess it's not all that common to say in Japan? Is it just me? OF COURSE. ALWAYS JUST ME, DUH.


My last lunch break with my St. Anthony fam! 


It's kinda sad that I don't get to share my knowledge or experience to the new recruits as much but I'm sure they're gonna be well taken care of by my colleagues/batchmates there. If anything, we have a senior staff that I got to be so close to especially during the last few months of my stay. 


I'm just happy that I got to spend my last day with everyone! I mean, it's inevitable and work is not forever so yeah. I have no regrets leaving because I know that I did my best everyday. That's all! Can I just share thought that they wrote me letters for keep? I love me some hand written notes for sure! 


That's me folks! Signing off. 

No comments:

Post a Comment