Still a Slytherin - SHIKIMIKIE

Monday 20 April 2020

Still a Slytherin







I’m still a Slytherin! I mean, I know I’m a Slytherin but “I WONDER” as Mr. Olivander would say. This is actually a random Facebook feature and I got this the first try. Except my wand is a Sycamore wood with a phoenix feather core 11 3/4 and surprisingly swishy. Also, I don’t think I’d get a Niffler myself. Not a fan of bonding and feeding it when playing HPHM so yeah.











Because of this Quarantine, I find myself playing this game again. Yay! No? Does anyone play this still? No? Okay.











So yeah I checked whether I am still a Slytherin on Pottermore. I checked and got sorted again (sneaky) and voila! Still am. I mean, what’s worst than buying a scarf merch on Wizarding World of Harry Potter and then finding out you don’t belong anymore, right? Ha! That’s all! 

No comments:

Post a Comment