From my Dad's Point of View - SHIKIMIKIE

Saturday 18 April 2020

From my Dad's Point of View

Maybe not so long ago, like, three or four years, my dad bought a digital camera and yeah these are some of the photos in it from when he bought it up to before his passing. I’d like to share them with you and maybe tell you a little story behind it. If there’s any.







This was shot at the airport and I think this is the first time that I came back to the Philippines for like two years of being in Japan.









This is at Suzuki Beach in Subic. I think I may have mentioned it before but the beach is where we usually celebrate dad's birthday so yeah. 










This is when we went to this sushi restaurant near my place. 










Man, I miss my station. 







Before going to work



 So yeah unfortunately though the camera didn’t make it. I was able to use it once in Japan when we were in the Sakuragicho area but yeah I think when I checked it 2 days later, the flip mirror isn’t displaying very well until it gave up and didn't open anymore. It’s unfortunate, you know. I wanted to use it but yeah I guess dad wanted to take the camera/memories with him so...That's all!


No comments:

Post a Comment