20/20 Vision - SHIKIMIKIE

Wednesday 8 January 2020

20/20 Vision

It’s been 2 years since I got my vision back to normal. It’s probably the best decision I’ve made in this life. Also, the rhinoplasty but yeah I might have it fixed again in the future but yeah two modifications that I did in my body is the best decision I’ve made in my life so far. I’m just happy that I get to see everything much clearly hassle free. I used to wear contacts and it’s not very nice. If you are inexperienced like me, you might feel like you’re scraping part of your eye each time but oh well.










I will miss 2019 because it was a year of failure, adventure, lessons, love, and dreams. I hope 2020 will be better. Now before I say goodbye to it for real, let me just post this one last time. Also, it’s relevant because I went to this country with a 20/20 vision. Ha!






STAR CITY, PHILIPPINES




NARA, JAPAN




HONG KONG DISNEYLAND




NAMI ISLAND, SOUTH KOREA




2020, am I right? It’s scary to be honest. With all the news about World War III and stuff. I don’t know if it’s safe in the US or like in the Philippines or like anywhere. I mean, probably not in the Philippines because if it all comes down to it, we will most likely die. Maybe I’ll just stay in Japan. Anyways. I just wish it doesn’t carry on because it’s just a waste of human lives and resources. Who will rescue my dogs? Oh can I just say that during the holiday break, I watched all of the Hunger Games movies and to be honest, different but the same. Also, why is there no Shopee/Lazada 1.1 sale? Just a thought.


No comments:

Post a Comment