あけましておめでとう! - SHIKIMIKIE

Monday 30 December 2019

あけましておめでとう!



2020. End of another decade. I mean, I know it’s all going too fast but man, this year passed by like a breeze. I have stayed in the Philippines for like 11 months now. I have been working for 6 months now and yeah, time just went by like that. I have so many things to be thankful for. I have been in 4 countries in one year. I mean, that’s the life, right? I can’t wait to be in 5 next year! I’m just kidding. Wait, am I? LOL. You know what though, I think I want to visit all the provinces in the Philippines because, I’m already here, right? Might as well! I’m gonna be 28 this year. Like, 28, ladies and gentlemen. OMG.



Can I just share that it’s my first time tasting this and yeah not a fan. It’s too spongy for me. I feel like I can have something better at a cheaper price, you know what I mean? That’s all! I won’t be having resolutions because I always fail. One thing I would like to do is to drink lotsa water I think. My SGOT and SGPT levels are on the roof! Also my triglycerides! I can’t believe I’m already having tita problems when I’m not even a tita yet! Well I have one nephew but hey! Well it’s probably because I’m fat so yeah I’m kinda planning to eat less this year too.


You know what I fear though? I just keep on getting fatter! Like I’ve never been able to find a photo where I’m fatter than I am now. So let me just share this photo because this might be the slimmest I’ll be or something. Hate it!!!! Totally not hating myself or something though just the thought of it makes me kinda annoyed. That’s all! Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment