Day 2 | Everland - SHIKIMIKIE

Thursday 21 November 2019

Day 2 | Everland









Our second day is dedicated to Everland. Because why not. Both my previous Korea trips only consisted either one of these two. It’s the first time I tackled both. It was fun but exhausting. 













Snack Time First As Always! 













Here’s what we had for lunch! It was delicious.










Because of the long queue we weren't able to visit the zoo/Safari so maybe next time! 











Anyways, we weren’t able to ride as much as we like to because it was sooo crowded!! We were kind of unlucky on that part. BUT! We were able to ride the T-EXPRESS! Which I swear we were already ready to let go but thank goodness we didn’t because it was hell of a ride! I like it! It may be one of my favorite rides ever! 







BLOODEH










They had a mini zombie escape thingy at a secluded area and my goodness it was crazy. They don’t even care about your privacy you know! They’d be pulling your bag and stuff. 















Also one of the places I like is this. The tunnel of something. So interesting because the bulbs are either filled with flowers or like a letter so yeah. So nice. 










My favorite snack ever! EVERLAND CORN IS JUST THE BEYST. I can’t even explain it you know. 










More snacks!










Oden! 










They had the castle lit up that time. I don't actually remember seeing this last time. 












The parade was fantastic of course. One thing I wish they did was the fireworks. I remember it being the highlight of my Everland trip before. They also closed that four seasons thing for some reason so we weren't able to take cute pictures! Not that we have time to spare though but you know! That’s all! 

No comments:

Post a Comment