Star City - SHIKIMIKIE

Friday 4 October 2019

Star City







So long and goodbye, Star City. I don't know what got into my mom's mind when she bought us a ticket here but thinking about it now, I can't be more thankful that I at least was able to go before the whole place burned down. 







annex





This is where the scariest ride is(for me). The Star Frisbee. Also where we queued the longest, I guess. The rest of the ride is pretty unremarkable. Like,  I guess I have my new favorite ride. But nothing beats Zyclone Loop. Where my OG Star City peeps at?







So happy that even though my real sister wasn’t able to join us, my fake sister was able to come! 







Now time for a rant. Okay so...there’s this new system that lets you check in your bags or else you can’t ride. They charge 20 pesos per hour and so my sister checked in both our bags in one locker and my best friend Jie checked in hers to another, right? When we came back, after like an hour and a few minutes, they can’t seem to recover my sister’s FACE ID so they let the few minutes go I guess. But let me just clarify that the few minutes extra the allowable time was actually because the people in front of the line took so long despite the person in charge there accommodating them and stuff so yeah. Then! When it was time for my bestfriend to claim her bag, she was charged additional 40 pesos for the overtime! Now, I don’t know if our overtime fee was charged to her as well but I doubt because there were 2 persons in between them but yeah whatever happened to that, NO LIKEY. 







Star Flyer




Wild River






He’s probably the CEO or something 




The Scariest haunted house in the park. There were three before but only two left when we went and this was the scarier of the two. 




Aye Aye




My sister pointed out how unkept this ride is pretty much the whole ride and it’s just sad. 






Ice cream to cool us down a little bit


We went inside here as well. We kind of enjoyed here and agreed to compete with each other.  












It’s unfortunate what happened to this park. We’ve spent a lot of after-parties here as a high school student so yeah I’m sure they’d renovate and stuff but it will never be the same. Yun lang. Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment