You need to calm down. Now! - SHIKIMIKIE

Saturday 22 June 2019

You need to calm down. Now!






T Swifts new music video is giving me life RN. I love Katy Perry but I guess my teenage heart still screams Taylor Swift. I’m glad their beef is over. At the end of the day, they’re both rich and powerful so I guess it’s better to live their own lives. The music video though! So colorful. Love it. I actually thought that this isn’t a thing I would do anymore but I can’t let this one go. It’s soo good! I like the lyrics too! So catchy. It’s nice and empowers everyone in a sense so...nice. 

Trailer park though. I mean, it would be a good theme for a food park or something, don’t you think? Like airbnb style. Or like the Common Ground in Seoul. Anyway, I digress. 

I think I haven’t gotten any music videos that I liked lately so having liked something like this is giving me the feels. That’s all! Must blog! I’m not a big fan of the hair though. But it’s very theme-y so still nice.

It’s nice that music videos are coming out here and there because for a hot minute, it’s been Ariana Grande feeding us with all the pops. I mean, at least from my circle. Cool, Ariana! Very cool. That’s all! 

No comments:

Post a Comment