My First Nephew - SHIKIMIKIE

Monday 15 April 2019

My First Nephew

So I actually don't know if this is true but okay. Held quite some weeks ago but the picture just turned up now so sorry for the delay.







This is actually my cousin's baby. PRECIOUS! I wasn't gonna be a godmother of the baby originally but I AM NOW so all good!









WE WERE LATE!! Like, the mother specifically told us all not to be late because they'll be closing the hall at a certain time but my uncle, my cousin's father, who was supposed to pick us up at 8-ish came almost an hour late so yeah. LATE. When we came to the venue, the hall was closed but my uncle forced it open and we kind of made a little scenario and they were all kind of shookt but there's that.






MIKA, MIKIE, TITA, PING, AND RENZ












MY FAVORITE LOLO IN THE WHOLE WIDE WORLD




LECHON! 






The food and everything was nice! I'm just so happy that my cousin is now a father and it all happened kind of fast or maybe I'm just living in a very slow world but I'm really happy for the new life he has given. Bless him and his family!










The one thing I am not very happy about are the pictures. I mean, they are paid for so I don't think it's necessary to put watermarks! Am I over-reacting? Coz I feel like I am but that doesn't mean I'd change my point of view. I removed it by the way. That's all!


No comments:

Post a Comment