Hong Kong Day 4 | Ocean Deep - SHIKIMIKIE

Friday 5 April 2019

Hong Kong Day 4 | Ocean Deep







I’m afraid to show my feelings. I have definitely sailed a million ceilings. Anyways, Ocean Park. A very lovely place to be. It’s a fusion of old and new. And I like it. 












They have your roller coasters. Then your aquariums! I guess it can be a lot better though. I feel like it’s a little bit all over the place. But it’s nice.










This. My sister Mari swears it’s the scariest ride there. And it is! So windy and shaky. But beautiful and fun at the same time. You actually have to ride either this one or the shuttle to reach the more extreme rides.












My favorite ride is The Flash. It’s just nice! Can I just say that it was our first big ride there and we didn’t even know how it works prior. Then the Hair Raiser ride was just okay. Actually everything else was just okay. The drop was good because of the view.












The Dolphin Show was not that entertaining. I mean, it was nice but just okay. I’ve seen better shows in Japan. It’s very slow phased. 









WHATEVER THIS IS, WE LOOK SO BUSY







Pretty but was kind of crowded! And my tita self just couldn't handle scattered noise of small children I couldn't understand. 










Food! It was okay. Dry but tasty. We should have tasted the authentic curry at the basement of the Chungking Mansion just to know the difference. 










The line to the ride back to the ground was soo long!! I can’t even. We weren’t able to visit some attractions because again, closing time is always early. I would have loved to visit the Australian stuff there you know. That’s all? Yeah! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment