Hong Kong 4.2 | Causeway Bay - SHIKIMIKIE

Monday 8 April 2019

Hong Kong 4.2 | Causeway Bay


After our Ocean Park adventures. I decided I wanted to see more so I went! My sisters went to an adventure of their own so yeah. 










I only spent around 3 hours in here and I really enjoyed it! If there is anything I picked out from this solo trip is that I should have rode the TRAM. Can't do it all, man. Can't.












I liked the place. Looks a lot more like what I am accustomed to. But then again they all look the same afterwards. I guess that's what my experience was lacking. The uniqueness. 










YUMS. I had two versions of this. Actually three including the Disney one but I must say that I liked the crispy version better. This one is more like cake type. AND KIND OF DRY to be honest. 










MORE YUMS







Delicious! 





Not for the faint of heart. Like, 5 types of beef internal organs. I like it. The woman was giving me the "are you sure? face" when I bought this but I genuinely enjoyed this so like, whatevs. 










Found out that their souvenirs are a little bit more expensive than Mongkok so don't be fooled by their cheap aura. I mean one thing I learned in life in general is that there would always be a place that sells things cheaper. NEVER ENDING journey. 










That's all! I also should have checked TIME SQUARE! Whatever it is that's inside would have to wait until my next trip! That's all! 

No comments:

Post a Comment