Sinsekai Experience - SHIKIMIKIE

Friday 8 March 2019

Sinsekai Experience







Osaka, you're just stunning. I mean, you're like anime in real life. Okay I know I made it clear that I am not an anime fan but man, whenever I see one, it's always like real life. The places not the people. Although I must say that the Japanese is keeping up. It's scary. 










This is the place I went to after Kobe. 










Awesome! 








Just like what I do in almost every towers I have been to, I try to strategize by going before sunset and seeing both that and the night lights!






So beautiful!




Sunset







The place was awesome. The highest tower was kind of boring but the lower observatory though! That's where the party is at!







Osaka is not a very busy overall but at night it shows all the lights and that reminds you that they may not be loitering and all that but you know, it's alive.






Pink 




Light Blue




Lights on! 




Selfie






It was worth it! I suggest you go because this place is kind of like Dotonbori but on a diet. Also, more funky I would say. See yah! 

No comments:

Post a Comment