Hi, Dotonbori. - SHIKIMIKIE

Saturday 2 March 2019

Hi, Dotonbori.


Oh my Osaka, you’re definitely sweeter the 3rd time around. I keep telling everyone from my family that if I ever return to Japan, I’ll be returning here. I don’t know. It feels like I belong here you know. I mean, I belong in Harajuku too but you know, I feel like Osaka is where it’s at. 










This is my first trip to Osaka that is not work related!! Gracious goodness. As much as I enjoyed working in Osaka, I admit that I didn’t enjoy it as much as I did this time. 










I ate my heart out!! It was insane! Everything was so delicious! This I got from the place that I went to the first two times.







Glico sign at night. Why not.




Selfie







I think my favorite time to visit Dotonbori is around 5am. You know, when it's still all empty and untouched. One thing I hate about going around the area that time is seeing the cleaning personnel cleaning up the mess! Like, can we be more civilized, people? 







One thing I also like the morning is I can take selfies like this because this place get crowded af at peak hours. 









Beautiful










My favorite! I ate them too before and I ate it still. Will definitely eat them again! Why are scallops so delicious?!







Also a place that I have already tried before. GOOD! 




Famous ramen shop in Osaka for some reason.




Ramen that is quite famous in Dotonbori street. I don't really recommend. It is basic. 




Selfie before heading to Nara. Official goodbye selfie.



The Ramen! So delicious! The shop I got it from claims that the shop is where Osaka ramen started. I mean, okay, fine by me because it taste good enough for other people to copying from them thank you very much.



No comments:

Post a Comment