Yebisu Illumination 2018 - SHIKIMIKIE

Tuesday 8 January 2019

Yebisu Illumination 2018







Yebisu. I actually thought of going because it’s conveniently near and somehow on the way. I usually enjoy going here because there’s usually a Christmas Carol thingy going on but without it, it’s pretty much just like the last time. No new vibe or something. 







Ebisu







Now that I don’t work in Tokyo anymore, it’s kind of new for me to travel from home to here and not having a mid place. Oh well. I miss Harajuku. 







This one tells us that there’s a new bulb hanging around because like last year’s blog, one additional bulb or whatever it is this year.







My first illumination this year. Kind of the case for most of my illuminations, I think. Kind of. Well like I said, just for the convenience of it. I should have went when they’re doing the carols.









This one is beautiful. I should get something like this at home. Hahaha and do the same concept! Oh my. I’m a genius. 






Selfie




The Giant Tree







Happy Holidays! 

No comments:

Post a Comment