Xmas/New Year’s Party - SHIKIMIKIE

Saturday 12 January 2019

Xmas/New Year’s Party










I went to Hidemi’s place to celebrate and it was a blast. On Christmas day, it’s just the 4 of us but we were still happy. I also spent the night there and went home the day after. Soo fun that I was able to celebrate my probably last Christmas in Japan for a while.













Hatchimal thingy. It was fun watching them chant some inspirational words for the egg to crack open. 











Merry Christmas, everyone!




New Year’s Sukiyaki Party







It was sooo delicious! And soooo filling! Man, I will miss eating food like this when I get off here. 














Tora! Will probably be a proper teenager when I see him again. Oh my my. Bless you boy! 
















That’s all! I have quite a few posts left. Like, 8. Will do my best to finish it all! Happy New Year, guys! May this year be a fruitful one! No more hate. Me, I will try my best to let go of everything I think is not good for me in the long run. No more decisions that are selfish, unsure, and out of the blue. I will be more careful this year. I will try harder this year. Yun lang! 


No comments:

Post a Comment