Yakiniku King x 2 - SHIKIMIKIE

Tuesday 30 October 2018

Yakiniku King x 2










Went with my family here two different times. It was awesome! Felt like I replaced some memories with better ones! Love it! The first time was with my sisters. Loved it, then went with everyone. Look how we have our chili powder just hangin' out. We were told by the papa that we shouldn't be eating too much spicy food coz we would turn out stupid. Also ordered some lettuce to wrap. Annyeonghaseyo to you too.







Yes, Mika?






Our favorite! This cut. Top grade! 









Cheese Bibimbap! Yas! Something not on the menu when I used to go there a lot! Me likey. I RECOMMEND! 






We literally ate a lot! 




Yas to meat! 






Tongue! Me likey. I like the texture of it! 









Likey! Tender. Yummy.






Also very yummy! How can this simple corn butter be so yummy? 







With them yet again! The girls! Also, can I just say that this is the day my hair turned black. Regrets! Not for me. Black hair, not for me. I’m sorry parents. 






Plus the parentals!



Desert







Ciao!



No comments:

Post a Comment