Tokyo Sky Tree - SHIKIMIKIE

Tuesday 2 October 2018

Tokyo Sky Tree







Tokyo Sky Tree. One of the two most well known towers in Japan. Tokyo Tower being the other of course. I bet you already know that though. Anyways, It’s actually my first time here and I thought I’d bring the sisters whilst they’re in town so...leggo! 










I actually went after work so imagine how exhausted I was but it was all good. I don’t really mind as long as I go with my crew. 







My Crew




Always humbled by observatoriew like this. I don’t know. It makes me realize how insignifant I am in a larger sense of things. My goodness. 







Sisters







We really hurried because I wanted to see Tokyo in the afternoon until night. I bet you it’s like buy one take one free! 







Sunset




Tokyo Tower


Gorgeous!







Classical something they had going on when we went. I don’t have an idea to be honest. Not our generation obviously. That’s all! 







Yas







Gorgeous at night!













Unlike the Tokyo Tower, the Sky Tree is actually colorful at night. Me likey. The Tokyo Tower is more classic looking though! 










I suggest you check it out if you have the chance. I don’t know if I’d be back here soon though. I mean, you don’t really check places like this regualarly. Say maybe in 10 years time. Ciao! 

No comments:

Post a Comment