La Tarafuku Buffet (Sea Paradise) - SHIKIMIKIE

Wednesday 17 October 2018

La Tarafuku Buffet (Sea Paradise)







Family that ea Anyways I also have a vlog about this place so if you’re interested please watch. Click here! :) Thank you. 










The food is a bit low the okay line. So if you’re around the area, look for somewhere else to eat. You’re welcome. 







This one is okay







Despite it’s creamy, yummy, cheesy look, this one is not as good. Disgusting even. I still finished mine though. You know what my sister did? Sandwiched it between two plates. Yup. That’s how bad it is. Dry! Bland! Offensive. 










Potato is potato. I like 







Also dry







Oily. But good. Good but oily. Yeah. I'm pretty sure it's olive oil though. No harm done.







Dry







Food is food! 










The desert corner though! Good! Also enjoyed the chocolate fondue! They have nacho chips there that you can dip and it was soooo good! 










This is probably what we ate most. Deserts, 







My sister’s fried plate.






The roast pork I enjoyed the most! Me likey. I also had a lot of salad. It’s probably just me though! Somebody somewhere might enjoy eating here. Ciao! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment