God is NOT a woman.  - SHIKIMIKIE

Friday 5 October 2018

God is NOT a woman. 


No, Ari, I don’t really believe He is a woman. I’m not even damn religious and yet I am offended by this song. Why, though? Don’t get me wrong, I think Ariana Grande is great at what she does. Very talented young girl. Pretty, cute, nice, and all. But nah, you cannot really convince me that God, who I studied the life of, for maybe like 15 years, is a woman. Just because "your one" likes how you move and touch them and all of your other sexual powers for all I know, doesn’t really make you a god my love. I mean, is that how low we think of our God now? Or maybe it’s just Ariana thinking so highly of herself. Also something we shouldn’t disregard is the Bible. God is referred as HE/HIM. Anyways. It’s insulting. Even for someone who doesn’t really go to church like me. My goodness love. The music video is okay though. That’s all! 

God is a DJ - Pink. 

No comments:

Post a Comment