Osakura Ramen Review - SHIKIMIKIE

Friday 16 June 2017

Osakura Ramen Review

The OG! This is my family's favorite ramen place ever since. I've been going here since I was 9 or something. Man, that's a solid 16 years. Delicious place! 

mamita 

Gyoza! Also probably the tastiest gyoza I've had in a while. 


Traditional Ramen. Always a winner! Like how I remember it. 


The fam after we went to Yomiuri. Ramen is life. 

family

Mika, Mari, and I had this finish the ramen challenge and Mika and I nailed it.  Mari, however, made her ramen like a sinigang or paksiw by adding too much vinegar so you already know. 


I went alone the next time and so glad it's relatively kind of near to my place and that I can just go anytime. 


Yassssss! チャシュ is always the best way to test a ramen place and this one passed big time but the plain ramen is more of my thing. That's it!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment