Victory and Friends. - SHIKIMIKIE

Wednesday 11 September 2013

Victory and Friends.

FRIENDS <3
Hi guys! When I passed the board exam, I knew I have to celebrate it with these awesome people. You may know my cousin (black top) from the many blog post I have featured her to. I have also featured my best friend (pink top) in maybe a blog post or two and the new girl in the picture (green top) is Diana! A high school super close friend of mine.


Nothing fancy. Just a dinner out to celebrate my victory and just to catch up with things. I am blessed with awesome friends and I am really thankful to have them in my life.


It rained so hard that time and my cousin and I were there an hour earlier than the call time and then yeah we were worried that my friends would actually go on with this dinner but then they did! So rare. LOL.

THE MEDYO BLURRY PERO PWEDE NA PICTURE
SUNSET LOVE
MY FACE FTW!
BEAUTY
NOT SO TASTY
Ordered two servings of this fries which I kind of regret doing because personally, it's really not that tasty for me. It's like too powdery because of like the artificial flavor which is not really that tasty as well so it's like eating talcum powder lang. But anyways. 

FIREWORKS
Diana told us that they do fireworks on Saturdays so we stayed a little bit longer to watch the show. It's a super short show but since it's free, we really can't complain about it. It's not too shabby! :)

1 comment:

  1. Hello dear,
    I just love your blog and I would love if we could follow eachother!
    You can find me on:
    Facebook
    Bloglovin
    GFC
    My Blog
    Please let me know if you want!You can find me on:
    Bloglovin
    Instagram
    Please tell me in which one of these social media are you interested to follow.

    Take care,
    xoxo
    Corina
    http://www.corina-popa.blogspot.ro/

    ReplyDelete