Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick. Review. - SHIKIMIKIE

Monday 26 March 2012

Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick. Review.

  

I've had this for about three months or so. I'm not a fan of bold colored lipstick so really hesitant to try this on. And the formula is really very heavy and creamy and pigmented so it's as if there's no escape. 


The color I have is in 435 Love That Pink. Actually, because my lips are kind of pigmented, the color on my lips are not actually the color that it is on the tube. It's kind of lustrous, yeah. 

HOW CAN YOU ACHIEVE THE SAME EXACT COLOR YOU ASK?

It may seem to you that it's impossible but that's what I'm here for.

ANSWER? CONCEALER! If you conceal it, you can achieve the same color or at least the closest you can get. Conceal your lips and let it dry and apply the lipstick. Preferably with a brush. 


I don't know if you can actually see a difference between the photos above but in my personal belief, the color is build-able which is nice if you're gonna pull-off a solid PINK LIPS. 

What I like to do is I apply a very little amount of it and actually coat my lips with that very little amount and I just apply a gloss all over so that the color will be cooler and stuff like that. What I don't like about it is that it's really very heavy that if your lips are not moisturized, tendency is it's really hard to apply. So I usually put on a lip balm first then by then, it should be easier to apply the lipstick and yeah. It's kind of long lasting too. So that's nice. 

No comments:

Post a Comment