Day 4 | Lotte World - SHIKIMIKIE

Saturday 30 November 2019

Day 4 | Lotte World





Lotte World! I was also soo excited for this trip! But! Also kind of crowded! We weren’t able to ride one major ride that we kind of hope were able to but yeah we were able to ride more here than we did at Everland though. Anyways. Let’s go! I already don’t remember the sequence of what we did but I will try my best.







Snack Time!







I thought this to be the first time I had this ice cream but I guess I already had this before with Pring. Oh well. You can just skip this by the way. Not so good! 









Indoor goodness! Glad this is indoor because we didn’t bring our coat.





 


OUR FIRST RIDE! 




TGIF SNACKS!



The fries was legit delicious!






PARADE!





The afternoon parade was fun in fairness. 









Even though it’s not as impressive as Disney’s, it’s still nice to walk around and look at this castle because it has the feels somehow.








They had this Selfie Room which used to be a trick eye museum. Very interesting stuff if you ask me. I really enjoyed our little time there.









Savage! Not appropriate! But hey, this is just for fun. And if you think about it, kinda true! 










The CORN WAS SOOO DRY! I don’t recommend!!!! Like, my dreams were shattered! 










We had Panda Express for lunch and it was delicious. Might be my first Panda Express experience?










Lotte Tower




Police! It was my first Halloween experience in here so it was also kinda refreshing.




the castle at night






The night parade wasn't very impressive. I think it's a new program but yeah it was very short and not very entertaining. The afternoon parade was nice though so I liked that one.

No comments:

Post a Comment