Let's Talk Cheer Dance. - SHIKIMIKIE

Saturday 22 September 2012

Let's Talk Cheer Dance.

Well, being in the UST, it's given that I will support whatever competition or just about whatever UST will be in.


Now let's talk about the 2012 Samsung Cheer Dance Competition, shall we? I wasn't exactly pleased by the UST Salinggawi Dance Troupe's performance but they did fairly okay. Quite disappointing, yeah. But...well...I don't know. It's been a while since we won this competition but we aren't the worst that there is. I mean, who gets disappointed by the performance of UE? Get my point? And that's not to bash them or whatever. But you get my point, right? Thanks. So actually, I want to bring back memories by sharing you this post from my previous blog host or whatevs.


Oh well. I was actually pretty impressed by their performance 2 years ago but unfortunately, they didn't win. I'm assuming because we weren't the host. But that's just me being bitter so never mind. So 2 years ago, we won 3rd. Last year, I am also pretty impressed by their performance and we just placed 4th. I don't know what place are we in now though. But it doesn't matter for now. I'm guessing 4th. Anyways. Here's a little rant I did last year.


So yeah. Moving on... I wasn't so pleased with the performance of the UP PEP SQUAD. First time in three years. I don't know why though. I like the passion of the dancers though. I super love the girls' dedication to even cut their hair short like that, WOW. But thinking about it, probably, their performance now is probably just not as great as their performance last time so yeah. I don't know if it's just me but I liked FEU's performance better. It's flawless. But then again...well.

UST's performance was okay. It should have been better because like, everything's going well but it ended too soon. I think they lacked some element of surprise and stuff. The theme was also "WTH" not because of the theme itself but they weren't able to really own that theme. Oh well. That's all I want to talk about. Things already happened. And yup! THIS TOO SHALL PASS.

P.S. After 2 years, I still think that the lady in front should have won STUNNER.

No comments:

Post a Comment