Hanayo Korean Restaurant. Review. - SHIKIMIKIE

Friday 18 May 2012

Hanayo Korean Restaurant. Review.

I actually didn't took any pictures so I actually stole one from the internet.

Located near UST. Rosario/Antonio St. Dapitan side. I am bad at locations so you might want to figure out yourself. It was my first time eating there so not much to share. No pictures even. Just make your imagination work.

I was craving so meaning I got to pay. Seldom decision of mine. Hahaha.

I, together with my cousin ate our early dinner in this place since we do not have any other choice because Santorini is closed. Said. I heard this place from a friend which is from AB so she’s a Dapitan veteran. Hahaha.

Anyway, since she’s not so familiar on what to order, I ordered and we just shared everything that there is. We are family. Hahaha.

I ordered Haemul Jeon (seafood and spring onion pancake) , Chamchi Kimbap (tuna rolls), Tteokbokki (spicy rice cakes) and Tropical juice for us two. It was delicious! We also had Chocolate Fudge ice cream after. Yes!

445 pesos all in all. Not bad! Will probably go back and take pictures next time. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment