Hey, Kobe! - SHIKIMIKIE

Wednesday 6 March 2019

Hey, Kobe!

Kobe. I actually didn't plan on going here at first but ended up going last minute because I had the afternoon free. Lucky!








I actually went here to eat Kobe Beef where it really originated but failed because there were a lot of places to choose from so I didn't choose. Ate something else instead.






Kobe is okay.





I heard it's so beautiful at night though but I didn't stay that long because I think I was there around 1-ish and the lights turn on around 5 so I decided not to stick around because I got nothing to do tbh. I'm so sure I'm doing this all wrong though but my first timer self told me to just say goodbye and go.








I was disappointed. I mean, I'm so sure it doesn't supposed to taste like that almost but whatever. 









I was actually supposed to ride this thing but didn't pursue. Nobody else but a couple was in so I was like, nope. Also, they were playing love songs! That would be awkward. Also, as you may have noticed, it was kind of cloudy because it was raining so the view was not that good from below so I don't think it would be much different way up. 










Saw this on my way back to Central Osaka. Oh well. Can't relate. I want to be back here soon! With a better plan of course. I guess that because it's so sudden, I wasn't as prepared as I'd like to be so the places I went to are probably not the places a normal tourist would want to go so...Also, KOBE BEEF. That's all!


No comments:

Post a Comment