A Little Bit of Work Won't Hurt - SHIKIMIKIE

Saturday 25 January 2014

A Little Bit of Work Won't Hurt


Hello guys! I want to show you guys my work place and who I work with because you know, this is a part of me and I want to share? LOL. 


All pictures with actual people are not mine but with me in it but I have to give credit to my co-worker for these pictures.  The lab pictures are mine. Anyways. 


Just feeling artsy by adding filters which in my opinion turned the pictures kinda nicer than they actually are. Mmmm... Picture above is the Chemistry section which I may or may not like because sometimes I think that for some reason, it does't like me as well so whatever right? Oh can I just say that this is my first post assignment so it will always have a spot in my <3 joke! Haha


Picture above is with the rad techs that thaught me a good amount of life lessons already. So thank you guys. I mean they are always goofy and joking but when it comes to real talk, they don't mess around!


You know, I will miss these guys. I know I will. But it's gonna be a long battle still so yeah gonna save that for later. 


I don't know if I told you guys this already but I really feel happy that I chose this laboratory over the other because in here, I think I can be myself. It's just that half the people here are in my age range so for some reason, I can connect better to them right? Well I don't really talk that much but you know, the connection is important and I don't think I would achieve that had I chosen to go to the other laboratory I have applied to. I might be wrong though but as for now, that's what I think.

1 comment: