Abused as a Child - SHIKIMIKIE

Wednesday 3 April 2013

Abused as a Child


Look what I found! I was actually browsing my phone's pictures and deleting some of it because it's kind of annoying to see 1000 plus pictures because you know, I actually take say 10 photos of one subject just to make sure it's all focused and proper. My intern mates actually complained a lot about that but hey, my phone! :D

This is a picture of my mom and I riding a very horrifying ride at Sea Paradise. Taken when I was still 4. First of all, I don't know who the heck decided that this ride is okay for children. Can we just look at the picture for a moment? I don't even know how I survived that shizz. And look! my feet aren't even halfway close the feet rest thingy.

It was actually my dad who made us ride this thing and my mom was actually terrified because one thing about my mom is that she's actually terrified of everything that's not carousel or Ferris Wheel and I can actually remember her asking my dad if this ride isn't scary and all that and my dad said that it's nothing like that so my mom agreed to ride and took me with her. Poor Mikie. What do I know at 4, right?

When we finally rode this thing, all I can remember is that we were being tossed and turned ON REPEAT! I know I closed my eyes the whole time and when I tried to opened it once, I saw autumn trees and then I don't remember anything after that. I probably fainted or whatever. So after the ride, my mom was really punching my dad as we were walking and she was scolding him for not telling her the truth and my dad was just laughing and laughing and yeah. That's all! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment