Nailed It. Dirty Snow. - SHIKIMIKIE

Tuesday 4 December 2012

Nailed It. Dirty Snow.

No idea why I named it as such. LOL. It's almost Christmas! So, relevant! Yeah? :))


I actually keep my nails as simple as possible because I'm actually assigned to extract blood from OPD patients and I don't want to distract them with my colorful or whatever nails. Also, I don't want to paint it with a very good color because I know my nails would just get dirty from probing veins and all that. 


I didn't even put a lot of layers because once I change post, I'll repaint this as soon as I can. But it's quite a pretty color, is it?


Because sometimes, I think I do a weird some sort of a gesture to show my nails. LOL.


Saw something that can disguise my boring self into a creative one. Hahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment