One Step Closer. - SHIKIMIKIE

Thursday 29 November 2012

One Step Closer.

I don't know if I'm really just being obsessed with anything related to Breaking Dawn or what but recently, everything is just so relevant. I can't even. It's actually a very long and complicated process that we have been through. Like, falling in line here and there just to get this graduation picture over with. Like, seriously.

So I would like to share with you some of the pictures I took whilst I was there. How nice of me right? LOL.


So let's just go back to my story first. So my friends and I are actually scheduled at 2-3 pm. We are actually 3 in the group and one of them arrived at 11 am and still didn't make it to the photo booth early because even though she arrived earlier than the scheduled time, there are others who arrived earlier. Which I actually find unfair. They should have just followed the time they reserved for a certain student so we will all somehow finish on time.

WHAT A SYSTEM. When I came at around 1, I queued for make up and stuff and all that and yeah, after maybe 2 hours, I got called and voila! PICTURE TIME.


Some of my SELCAs because the official thingy is taking a long time to happen. Some I even took in the bathroom because the background there is pink. LOL.

So here it is. Like, it's been a long time coming. Like, somehow. I don't know but I just feel like it. And I believe I deserve it. Somehow people really deserve the things they want in life. Even though how hard it is to achieve. Oh well. That's actually another story but since it's completely relevant and similar to what we are talking about, let it be.

The shooting time itself is quite fast though. Like shot, shot, shot, shot, shot, and done. Just like that. So I don't understand why the system is so slow like that.

I have a friend who came at 8 and finished at 3. Like, seriously? Are we having a little photo shoot for a magazine here or what?  But I don't want to complain too much anymore.

Their make up artists are actually nice and all that . So good vibes. Also, their staffs are very accommodating. So yeah, forgiven. Okay let's go back to my GRADUATION STORY. Like, in less than five months, I'm already graduating with my first college degree. Awesome! :D Can't wait, really. Today is also very nice because for the whatever time I waited there, I am mostly with my friends so it's also like a get together of some sort. My friends and I are on different hospitals so it's always nice to catch up and all that.

Moving on... As early as now, I want to thank my parents for supporting and believing in me. I want to thank my sisters, brother, friends, cousins, and classmates for staying beside me and always cheering me on. I  probably wouldn't be able to make it without them. Thank you guys. This meaningful event of my life will be dedicated to all of you.

We're ONE STEP CLOSER.

1 comment:

  1. The whole population of the world who can understand English and English movies are ( I guess) totally obsessed with Breaking Dawn :D

    Looking nice in last picture :)

    Aree
    http://areewithumbrella.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete