YouTuber’s I’m Watching 2020 - SHIKIMIKIE

Friday 10 April 2020

YouTuber’s I’m Watching 2020




 HEY MIKIE



Shameless self promotion. Anyways, I don’t really think I give any useful contents yet but I kind of try to capture beautiful sceneries so if you like that sort of stuff, you might enjoy the videos I’ve already put up. ANYWAYS! Given this quarantine thing going on, I’m watching sooo many YouTube videos you guys. I’ll share you my new discoveries. They’re not really new. Just new for me duh. I’m watching so many others of course. But yeah I see myself watching these people more nowadays.






Dale Philip 



He may be too much for some but I love to watch him and listen to him talk. To be honest, I put him on the background while I’m doing something else and I feel like I can still see what he’s doing.






Harald Baldr 



I’ve been watching this guy for a while. I like his style of vlogging to be honest. Very simple, complete, and very laid back. Also, he helps people once in a while which is always interesting to watch. Me likey. Can I just say that I ship these two! Yas!








The Best Ever Food Review Show 



My favorite! Very well produced and generally more informative than other vlogs I’ve watched. I also like Sonny’s personality. His videos are very easy to watch. B.E.F.R.S indeed!






BNT Production 



I’ve seen these fellas when they were just little. It’s kind of nice to see them bloom in a way. I like them as group and I like them individually. My top 3 is probably Aye, Limuel, and Jessica.

No comments:

Post a Comment