What I ate in Japan 2020 - SHIKIMIKIE

Wednesday 8 April 2020

What I ate in Japan 2020


I had this at Volk’s at the first day we got to Japan. I think triple cheese burger is the name for this. It was so delicious by the way. 


Fresh salad! I missed this because you can’t get a salad this fresh in the Philippines. Japan is just home for fresh vegetables. 


Not good! I mean, it’s kinda good but it has bones in it which get stuck in between my teeth and my brackets so yeah not that good! 


Disneysea’s smoked turkey! Always a win. 


Yas! I enjoyed this. It’s not as hot as I thought it would be because it’s so perfectly hot and spicy. I finished. Ordered this from Hidagaya. Or Hidakaya? 


Melon Soda! I’ve had melon soda enough for me not to miss it for a year. Melon soda is such a blessing. 


This one! I missed this. I will never get tired of this. Yummy! Chicken Filled tenders with cheese! All of this and the one below is from Saizeriya. 


This one!! Also soo yummy! 


Cakes! I wish I was able to taste Strawberry Shortcake once again but yeah Japanese cakes are just delicious! 


Curry rice and Chicken Namba. The best bento I’ve had in a while. This one was from 7/11. 


Giant spicy chicken fillet in Asakusa. It was served hot! 


The picture above are the plates we had at a Chinese buffet in Chinatown. It was awesome! 


Delicious! Revenge for the boney fish tempura we had. This one is a proper ebi tendon. 


Warm and delicious niku udon we had at a mini stall inside a supermarket in Sanwa. In Harataima. 


The carnivore in me! This was in Hungry Tiger. This is just so delicious! We had the double steak something which has the famous burger steak and sirloin I think. Delicious. Delicious! 


Mentaiko cheese takoyaki from Gindaco. This is just so delicious!

No comments:

Post a Comment