Hey Mikie Chicken Alfredo Pasta Recipe - SHIKIMIKIE

Monday 13 April 2020

Hey Mikie Chicken Alfredo Pasta Recipe






I made this a while back but yeah this is how I made Chicken Alfredo Sauce Pasta. For people who can’t really read Japanese, I used:






. Chicken breast (Better to cut it to tinier pieces) 




. Parmessan cheese 




. Mozzarella cheese


. Butter




. Fettuccine pasta 




. Half and half (I used whipped cream) 




. Milk 




. Olive oil




. Salt and Pepper









So the first thing I did was fry the chicken breast in olive oil like so. I then seasoned it with salt and pepper. I mixed one cup of milk, butter, 2 cartons of whipped cream, and one pack of mozarella cheese pack.









I didn’t set aside and proceeded with making the alfredo sauce because you know, we don’t always have the luxury of time or space to set aside things. Also, I only have one big pan at home. I don’t know my pans. Anyways, I also seasoned it with salt and pepper again to taste. Just a little bit though because cheese is already salty so you don’t want to overdo that. 














I boiled the pasta in a deep sauce pan for 8 minutes as given in the instruction. Then transfered then noodles to the sauce! Then I simmered them together for like 5 minutes! Voila! 










Here’s the final product! It’s good! Although it’s still a little watery at first and it seems like the flavor isn’t sticking to the noodles yet so I suggest you use a proper heavy cream and not whipped cream (lol). Also, I suggest you sautĂ© the chicken with lots of garlic, and maybe half an onion to bring out the flavor more. And yeah to incorporate the sauce to the noodle, maybe let it sit for a while. I’m not a big fan of thickening agents but that might be useful too! 














But you know what they say, if in doubt, add cheese! So I added Parmesan cheese on top like so. That’s it guys! I will be remaking this at some point so watch out for that maybe.  Ciao! 


No comments:

Post a Comment