Instagram You've Possibly Missed. - SHIKIMIKIE

Monday 12 May 2014

Instagram You've Possibly Missed.


Is it really just me that likes to see street flowers like these? They're such a delight! Like, I don't even know if you can call that normal but yeah. It is what it is. I actually snapped this very carefully for Japanese people kind of find it weird when you would just take random picture of something. I think. 


This!! Hahaha I know I have shared this on my blog. Please search it if you haven't seen it already. It can't be too far! :)


Favorite fruit ever!! I can eat strawberries everyday! Non-stop!! Am I alone? No, right? I don't understand why some people dislike it to be honest. 


The queen is out to play! It's been too frequent recently that we're playing and stuff and this one in particular is to celebrate my remaining days of freedom. Oh well. 


I was really too excited to see the skies like this one because you all know that it's not everyday that it looks like this, right? Or I was probably just out at the wrong time of the day always so yeah there's that. 



No comments:

Post a Comment