Cosme Decorte Angelic Fantasy - SHIKIMIKIE

Monday 28 October 2013

Cosme Decorte Angelic Fantasy


I have told you guys before that I am not a big fan of eye shadows. Because you know, I don't have a place to put the shadows on. But never the less, there are occassions when I feel like extra glamorous and would bother putting them on. I am extremely traumatized by bold colors so when I saw this palate, it was just perf! 


I like how they put labels on this things. Although I'm not really gonna follow this. I think I would just "wash my eyelid" with a certain color and then go. One thing I noticed is that it's so so sparkly. Like, this thing just goes everywherez. Anyways.


I don't know what I feel about the packaging. It's so simple but also it looks kind of classy. I don't know what I feel about it really. My other side is telling me it looks so complicated and cheap. Anyways.


It came in with little applicators which I still don't know how to use and provided I don't have all the tools and stuff to apply these colors on, I would just use my clean fingers and that might be a little more comvenient to do.


The swatch I did. Beautoful colors. So wearable. I like!! I might buy a primer or something so the glitters wouldn't actually fall anywhere. Anyways that's all I have for you. Have a good day!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment