I Will Survive - SHIKIMIKIE

Friday 14 June 2013

I Will Survive

I just had a sudden realization. And as always, I want to share it with you. 

Because of review, I feel like I always don't have energy left when I reach home. I feel like I would literally burst sometimes. But what keeps me going is that people, actually, a lot of people were able to survive this phase. And if they were able to, there's no reason why I can't. You know, I noticed that whenever I feel down or something, I always think that I'm at my worst. I would always make a big deal out of it. Anyways. The fact is things will never be constantly okay. When I already pass this licensure exam (think positive), what will be my next problem? It's impossible not to have one. Thinking about it, what's the problem of people who have already passed the board exam? I wonder. Because as of this moment, I can't think of a problem bigger than mine. But that's just me. 

Okay enough of that. You know what they say, the board exam is a test of how well you have prepared for it. So I will do my best to prepare for it. But for some reason, I can't really find time when I'm not tired and just ready to give in and study for it. So maybe I'm doing all this wrong but consulting some of my friends, they were like, yeah, same! So I don't know. Oh well. I will pass this! I will surpass this. Way back high school, I sure had a lot of "what I think are problems" and then at the end, I even thought that passing a college entrance exam is the real deal! And like the biggest problem I would ever face in my life. Seriously! But when I was able to pass and enter UST, I have to face that sort of the same problem almost every day! And almost every day, I would always think the same thing. I would always think that that day is my worst. Some worse than the others. So imagine the stress! I know I shouldn't be talking about that but that's a fact. So whatever. Okay erase that now! I already survived UST days.

But it's okay guys. I have been thru quite a lot so we can say that I'm getting better in handling situations like this. On another note, I'm kind of getting used to the long hours of review but what I can't stand is that some of my classmates are really noisy and you know it's not helping. Here's the thing! There's too many of them that you would actually think that it's their regular college class. I don't like it. The number one reason is that I don't understand what they're saying so yeah. I'm not hating on them though. I just wish that they would be more considerate. People are trying to learn and review. That's all. I hope you guys are having an awesome time! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment