My Cup of Tea - SHIKIMIKIE

Thursday 11 April 2013

My Cup of Tea


I don't know what's up with this girl trying to sit in a different place and leaving us behind. Seriously, B? Seriously? 

So we took a photo without her. Hahaha

Actually since we went there kind of early, they've just turned on the AC so my sister decided to position herself near the AC unit for her own good. Meanwhile, since it's actually quite bearable, my  other sister and I stayed on the couch.


I got their Blueberry Cheesecake and my sisters got Mango Cheesecake and yeah. Actually, I actually ordered Strawberry but whatever. I order Blueberry almost every time when I was still a Medical Technology Intern so I just thought I'd try the Strawberry. But anyways.


Now, I actually don't know if they really used to look like this because in the laboratory, I really have no time to look at its appearance before sipping it or whatever but yeah. It looks quite unappetizing but it\s actually good. Also, the thingy inside looks more like a Greenberry rather than Blueberry. 


Then we asked our other sister to join us because the condition inside is getting better and even though she hesitated at first, she really can't do anything when I ordered her with my "follow my order or else" kind of tone. Haha just kidding. I love my sisters.


Good vibes! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment