Shop Until You Drop - SHIKIMIKIE

Wednesday 27 March 2013

Shop Until You Drop

A few days ago, I went with my mom and cousin to sort of accompany/entertain a couple with their granddaughter that is far related to dad. We accompany the woman and the child to go shop for souvenirs they would be giving away to their family members and to some of their friends. If what we did isn't tiring, then I don't know what is. The woman was really picky and would really consider everything before buying stuff. Like, she would consider whether or not the item would fit the person or like if the item would match their style or whatnot. Also, when we were on that souvenir-souvenir stuff, the woman would actually ask questions like the history shizz. Because there were like mini figurines of like, the "katutubos". Unlike mom who would actually just pick random stuff and decide on the spot. LOL. So after that tiring shopping activity we had, we decided to have something to at least replenish our lost energy.


Banoffee Pie and Green Tea Pie! I love! I don't know exactly why we didn't eat something heavy because I was dang tired but yeah, dessert comes first! :)



We then went back to Pan Pacific to load off the shopping bags and all that. Haggard faces for the win! Since it rained really hard, the Luneta Park and Intramuros trip was cancelled and clearly, we don't have business to do there anymore (according to mom) we just decided to go back to the mall. 


And then we went back to the mall to eat. LOL. We decided to try the new stuff from KFC which is not worth the hype, really. Not actually bad but it's just not.. I don't know.



All in all though, I enjoyed that day and I was really happy that we were able to accompany them here in the Philippines and I really enjoyed playing with MOMO chan. Such a sweetheart! :) That's all!

No comments:

Post a Comment