Fishes and Jellies. - SHIKIMIKIE

Friday 15 March 2013

Fishes and Jellies.


I mentioned in my previous post that I will have a separate post for them fishes and jellies. 

    

So there's that. 


The last picture looks icky but it doesn't matter. 


I would say the last frame's Jellies my favourite jellies. With their polka dots and all that.

   

I think that's basically the same spot. Just different cameras used. 


Can we just stop for a while and smile for this adorable creature? :) There you go. It was a little bit creepy to be honest.


I think the place was interesting although I also think that their aquariums are too small. 


The middle frame's fish is just creepy. 


Sharks!  Much scarier in films.


Or maybe they're not yet fully grown. Or malnourished.. That's all!

No comments:

Post a Comment